Photography in the Washington, DC Metro Area
Michael’s love of photography started in high school when he realized he could get out of class early to shoot sporting events for the student newspaper!
After graduating from the prestigious Rochester Institute of Technology, he decided he wanted to be his own boss and soon opened a photo studio in Bethesda, Maryland. Boom! It was an immediate success and is still going strong today, more than 30 years later.
Michael is funny, passionate about his craft and calm, which comes in handy when families start freaking out at weddings and mitzvahs! Not surprisingly, this talented pro has won many awards during his career, including several for "best photographer" from the International Special Event Society.
Besides photography, Michael’s passions include cheering on the Washington Redskins, skiing the beautiful mountains out west and anything involving the water!
- I easily tear up at most weddings I photograph
- Married my best friend like movie Harry met Sally
- Have two grown kids and a black lab named Harper
- I love watching "The Shark tank"
- Life long Redskin fan.
- Was a bone marrow donor for random stranger
- Photographed my first wedding at 17
- Wore purple polka-dot socks at my wedding
- Favorite cocktail is an Absolut citron on the rocks with
minimum of 3 lemon wedges
- Have good weather karma